Click here Bookmark this page!

Monday, October 02, 2006

I would like to thank all who expressed their comments and reactions by mail. Your opinion is greatly appreciated since I was just posting some strips as a dry run whether to continue Callwork Comics or not. Reason is - I'll soon be very busy again with work and school.

To the readers, I hope you find fulfillment with your job as I did with working in a call center. Meanwhile, as requested by you guys, I shall continue making more Callwork Strips!

Thanks!
Hazel

4 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Janette Toral said...

Hi Hazel. You certainly have a cool blog. I like it!

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Peanutbrittle Diaries said...

hello! are you the hazel from UP CFA ID? maybe i'm wrong--whether you are or not your blog is cool! I found a link in herb's blog so i thought i'd check it out!

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Hazel Manzano said...

Yup it's Hazel from UP Fine Arts (ID pero I shifted to Visual Com)Thanks! Tell your friends about it too!

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger hlF said...

hazel, benta mo tong strip mo sa Inquirer! I think bebenta to. moolah! moolah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork