Click here Bookmark this page!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

I submitted my resignation letter today 'coz I already signed a job offer yesterday in a new company. No, not the marketing thingee but I will be in operations as a portfolio & controls manager. Funny thing is, I didn't know I would hurt a lot of people with my resignation... but I guess it's a part of life that we need to move on... even in careers.

As I walk out of the building, I took a one last look. I remember my first day here in this company... the time I went to production with my first team of agents... the time I was still excited in driving my numbers... and all the fun I had even though this company is shitty. Of course, it wasn't shitty when I first entered here. It was the best according to my own standards. But now I've seen it all and it has turned into something I cannot even imagine.

I left the letter on the desk of the boss hoping it will be approved.

Now I'm starting to feel the hurt too...

4 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really proud of your decision. It takes great guts to leave behind friends you have made while working in such a place.

In that callcenter where I work in, we do have senior agents, TLs and BDOs who refuse to leave behind their barkada ther despite problems in conitnues to experience ever since.

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup its hard to leave friends in a workplace... buti ka pa!!! sana ako rin makapag resign!!!

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hala... mabasa to ng acs... hehehe

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger lornadahl said...

I'm about to resign, too. Ang hirap nga umalis, lalo na yung friends that you'd leave behind. Pero, at this point, it's for personal growth na. I can't wait to start being a Marketing Officer na.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork