Click here Bookmark this page!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

We have been placing bets with the American clients in our account and every time, every week... we win. Yup yup another free starbucks and krispy kreme for me.

Last week, I tried to do an indie style comic compilation of my strips and I was able to sold 50 comics! And that was just within the floor! hehehe. Not much money because it only cost P25 each with 16 pages. But yes, it was fulfilling... doing caricatures and signing their xeroxed copies.

What's new? Not much. Just waiting for some major things to happen next year, wondering where my career here in the call center should be going, if I should shift into operating sales/ outbound (yuck!)or handle the training and quality team, if I should study nursing and be filthy rich in the U.S. or Italy, if I should continue my MBA degree in La Salle, or just simply go to U.S. and start all over again. A lot of things has been going on in my mind. Bottom line is I have a kid to take care of and it doesn't give me much freedom. My time usually consumes of - taking care of the baby, working in the office, reading the bible, drawing callwork strips, reading Archie comics, hanging out with friends and watching TV and DVDs. I cannot pretend but of course I also miss my ex husband, playing warlords with him but things really got bad whenever we talk. Of course I still love him. Maybe the truth is I'm really longing for someone sensitive and someone that can be my hero.

Ooh! I got a mail from my old team leader back in Sykes. She's doing pretty well in the U.S. got a new American boyfriend and eventually was able to bring her daughter to the U.S. with her. She's now working in a customer service organization as well. Made me wonder about all my other friends who left to the U.S. Gosh, I miss them.

Another party this weekend and another unlimited shots of tequilla!!!

3 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger A.Fuentes said...

Ei, galing! Aus na po pla ung strips nu po - naka-horizontal. At nakuha nu rin ung html nila. =)

Gusto ko rin ang archie comics! Hindi nakakasawang ulit-ulitin =)

aww... siguradong mahirap maging single mom... I hope you would find that sensitive guy who most ceretainly deserve your love =) God Bless po

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hazel, if you miss him you should work things out with him. Tell also him too if he hurts you again he would need to face ME. hahaha

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why give him a chance? i'd say move on! anyway nice strips! keep it up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork