Click here Bookmark this page!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Komikon 2007

It was my first time to attend the komiks convention yesterday in the Bahay ng Alumni in UP Diliman. It was great! My only problem is that I kept on sweating because of the heat. (I wish next time it would be held in a more ventillated place or better yet, airconditioned) I wasn't able to buy a lot of comics because of my time limit in the event. Below are the comics I bought yesterday (I already bought Mangaholix2 and kikomachine3 a day before komikon) :


Saw some old UP FA colleagues and also met a lot of comic pips (Thanks to Stan Chi). How I wish I had more time to check out the indies. (I also forgot to approach some people.. sorry!) Met my favorite artist, Carlo Vergara!!! At last, I got the last copy of the old "One Night in Purgatory" sayang, I'm sure a lot of my officemates would want a copy of this as well as kubori kikiam. Komiks atbp.5 by Point Zero was already sold out when I arrived. Too bad, I didn't get to see my own comics inside that issue (Wonder Callboy). Congrats to all of you who were able to release an issue this komikon. I didn't realize that there were a lot of cute comic book artists - naks! (uuuy may tuwang tuwa diyan na isa).
Ended my day with a dinner in Serendra with relatives.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi idol! we weren't able to go ... tired from shift... hopefully next time :)

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nyarr... e kelan naman po kayo pupunta sa call center namin para makita ka na namin in person?

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger ziaroneyiski said...

GRRRRRR di ako nakapunta waaaaaaaah

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Gio Paredes said...

Parang ako yung tuwang tuwang iyon ah. (ang kapal ko) :-)

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Hazel Manzano said...

teletechbabe - pupunta ako diyan kapag naisipan ko magapply. joke. anyway, ill be there maybe next year sa MOA area or bacoor ha... ayoko ng Nova site niyo

Gio P- lolz! yup, ikaw yun :) cute mo kasi e

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awooo!!! btw, missed you over the weekend ;)
~r

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for coming! nice seeing you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork