Click here Bookmark this page!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Winning Entry

Here's my winning piece in the Valentines poem writing contest held in my company:

Feelings by Hazel Chua

Again feeling so low
Again memories flow
Wondering where I will be this Saturday night,
Wondering where you and she will be spending the night

All day I momentarily stare at nothing
Thinking what had happened to us
Does she care for you more than I could?
Does she love you more than I do?

Seasons have changed the time
Time has changed the wind
The wind has changed your mind
Your mind has changed my life

My soul wonders alone
Looking for the star that was once above
Why still dial? For nothing will change
But maybe if you did, everything will change

My smile would be back
My eyes would sparkle again
But then again
I don’t want to be led on
For nothing can be this cold
That I’m feeling tonight

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

panalo to' sis! madamdaming pagtutula! :)

-zummer

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hanep... poet ka rin pala congrats!

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one Hazel!

 
At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow this one is good... mga no.2 hehehe

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Hazel Manzano said...

Thanks guys! 7 years ago pa yang poem!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork