Click here Bookmark this page!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Production Updates

Been very busy and still am but I have already started the sequence for my Callwork comics. As much as I wanted to do this in a flash, I'm starting very slow. Even though I'm very motivated to do this, it's not a priority HIGH. So just hang on Andrew! Another thing, I would like to thank Teardrop as early as now for his fantastic coloring job. Also, I would need to request a FOREWORD for my book to Sir Roni Santiago. I'm still thinking of having another foreword by someone from the BPO industry (hopefully someone from B/CAP or CCAP).

Nothing much on my mind right now but things to do in the office. And oh, btw, those who submitted their resume to me, please make sure you're really interested with applying 'coz some of you are NO SHOW for the interview.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck.

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing it's in progress considering your busy schedule. Take Care!

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Hazel Manzano said...

thanks guys! yeah, good luck to me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork