Click here Bookmark this page!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Unproductive Weeks

Ah... finally! I was able to find "From Hell" and "30 Days of Nights" graphic novels in Glorietta. But it doesn't make me happy. Maybe because I realized that it's so hard to do the layouts for my comic book. It takes time just to do a page. My project has been in hiatus since then. Good thing Stanley Chi can help me with coloring the book cover. Thanks bro! Another thing that makes me so unproductive is my baby, my work and shopping. If only I can spend a day in front of my computer and finish all the layouts. I haven't been drawing lately as well. Another thing in my mind is the KPO (knowledge process outsourcing) that I was supposed to head... but I cannot make these things happen simply because I'm still connected with a call center company.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whew...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork