Click here Bookmark this page!

Monday, September 15, 2008

29th Manila International Book Convention

Arrived last Saturday late - around 7 pm already. Good thing Stanley, Julius, Sir Roni was still there. Met Ariel and some of their freinds too. Started selling Callwork books on the side (yeah in front of the PSICOM booth lolz since I don't have a booth). If you're holding a Callwork book now, most probably you are my friend or my friend's close friend. It is not yet released in bookstores. A publisher offered to distribute Callwork in bookstores but still needs further negotiation... since I already printed the copies etc. Oliver's friend, Frances, bought the last book. I should have brought more! Anyway, I was able to buy Nosebleed mags, TPGS 25, Fables 8, 9 and 10, Murakami's Dance dance dance and got free chopsticks 2 and Life in Progess 2. After the convention, we watched Hellboy2. It is still as good as the first movie! I love Hellboy!

The past week, Callwork has been selling like cigarettes in our call center. Hope I will get more time to work on my marketing. Hay....

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope i get a copy! when will it be out?

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger MC said...

Ariel Atienza referred me about your interesting book.

I'm very interested in acquiring a copy.

Thanks! ^_^

 
At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi hazel! pareseve isa! wee!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Mark Rosario said...

kitakits sa komikon :D

 
At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reserve me a copy!!! no, Copies!!!

 
At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cannot wait babe! Grrrr!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork