Click here Bookmark this page!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Random Thoughts

I've spent my past two days in Asian hospital due to my little one being sick. It made me stop and take things slowly... watching cartoons all day. Yes I can sing all the songs in Nick, CN and most of all Disney. Good thing it wasn't dengue or H1N1. Anyway, I still need to do tons of work. I have too many stories in my mind. Hopefully more time to draw this weekend. Hopefully. Oh yeah, I already got the checks from the bookstores and some named the check after "Callwork Publishing" when in the contract I stated my name for them to address the checks. These things would take up my time again.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger lornadahl said...

Oh, hope your daughter's feeling better now. I went to Asian's recently, too. I guess this injury happened for a reason: to make me slow down. Nakakainip! Pero Ifind it quite enjoyable naman. :)

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Hazel Manzano said...

yup still need to do more tests though. Uu ganda sa Asian hehehe nagbakasyon daw lolz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork