Click here Bookmark this page!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Random Thoughts/ Nightmare

A girl who got nightmares because of reading Callwork comics - read here I was laughing while I was reading this.

For Bugoy - as much as you love statistics, I really hate that subject. Hahahah. Sorry I won't be interviewed how it is related to my job and how I am enjoying it. Hahaha

Anyway, a few more months to go before the Komikon in October. Few more months for me to rush the second book hopefully. I still have a lot of comic strips to draw. Not to mention a lot of stories in my head to draw. Gosh, I need more discipline!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Quality Assurance Commissar said...

At least she didn't dream of taking calls from Customers from Hell

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork