Click here Bookmark this page!

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

2011: The Year of Learning

My 2011 was full of unexpected scenarios. It all began when I decided to make a come back to the workforce management. It was Jan. 3rd, exactly a year ago with Tech Mahindra. They were starting up a center here in the Philippines. I didn't know that this will open new horizons for me. This is where I also met my one and only mentor... Jasbir Kuhar. He came all the way from India to help me start up MIS here. Stayed for more than 5 months away from his family just to make sure I am well-equipped before he left. It was struggle and hardwork but then everything paid off. Now I came to realize how much power there is in knowledge. Thank you Jasbir. You've taught me what a true WFM is.


I also met Rohit Gupta, who has strong operational skills and also good in numbers. He is the transition manager that I would also emulate... I also met good friends in this company.. Cj, Jenn, Mike Yeoung, Nikz, Jay, Chris and Marlowe.


After 6 months, the company moved to Libis and I moved to paradise. Yes indeed, me and my friends used to call this company "Paradise" simply because of its good vibes and perfect bosses. I moved to C3connect just in time for wave zero.
And I can say that until now, it is indeed a paradise to work here...
Yes, we are this whacky!

I also thank God for my beautiful and talented girl who won once again in the oratorical contest!
In the art scene, I was not active but I was able to achieve some small nothings...like being in the summer komikon as guest:
And the SKP exhibit where I met Pnoy:

And Dra. Yap beling picked up and published internationally thru Flipside for Ipad/Ihones and Android devices:

And God continues to bless us... Two brand new cars for 2011!

I'm really excited to 2012.. for I am a monkey and monkeys are liked by dragons! SO much blessings to come with my capacity leveling up and I'm all arms and mind open!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger kc cordero said...

Hazel,
wow, real blessings. pero alam ko naman na ang mga pagpapalang ito ay tinambalan mo ng iyong talino at pagsisikap. sana nga ay magtuluy-tuloy pa ang iyong tagumpay. :)

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Mark Rosario said...

Nice post, Hazel.. Very inspiring.. Ano pala balita sa Callwork? Kelan ang book 3? :)

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger The Raipo said...

Hazel you inspire :D

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Hazel Manzano said...

Kc- salamat alam mo naman ang hirap ng amohan pero may kapalit din naman.
Mark- dapat ha dapat itong taon!
Raipo- sana nga makapaginspire ako sa mga empleyado na walang direksyon o pagasa sa buhay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork