Click here Bookmark this page!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Callwork presents: Sarah

Translation:
1st panel: Sarah: "I'm Sarah. I'm the other girl. We met in this call center"
2nd panel: Sarah:"That guy is Ken. He is nice..."
Ken: HEY! YOUR AHT!
Sarah: "...cute"
Clover: feeling cute
3rd panel: Sarah:"That's why I'm in love with him" "oh yeah, he's also my boss"
Sarah: (thinking): but why does Ken always disappears on the floor?
PAGE2
1st panel: Sarah: What is he doing inside the training room? i'll take a peek...
2nd panel: Sarah: What an ass! All he does all day is side jacking with that girl! Even during cigarette break they are together!
3rd panel: Sarah: Thats it! I'll just walk straight to that girl. But wait, someone is approaching...
Approaching Girl: Are you Sarah? You bitch!
Trainee Girl: who is this?
Last panel: Approaching Girl: Stay away from my husband!
Trainee girl: I'm not Sarah!
Sarah: Uh-oh... it's better for me to leave!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dapat ang translation is: im sarah, im the other woman. o di ba?

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Hazel Manzano said...

ayan po naayos ko na. hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork