Click here Bookmark this page!

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Mangaholix 2008

I can't believe there's a super long line in SMX convention center last May 31! I almost began thinking not to go inside anymore. So I met with Andrew first inside MOA to get my ehem.. callwork book! Then around 11am the line started moving. Still it's a really long line! One thing I liked about this event are the cards and comics I was able to get at a bargain price! WACOM is overpriced though.. I told them it's cheaper to buy in the mall. Saw Joanah Tinio and got my Cresci book 2. Also got Sanduguan vol. 1-4, A new manga entitled "Love in in the Bag", some indies including subway productions, YuuYuu Hakusho starter deck and some booster packs etc.
Me with the Midnight Fighters poster









RJ here is very sexy! A good dancer as well!!! Idol!
















There are a lot more! But it's just too tiring to place them all up here. I left the event when the band started playing.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger R said...

Whoa. You took our picture, too! ^_^' (the Death Note one). It's too bad that you left early though. But I hope you really had fun nevertheless. :)

 
At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there cutie! you're such a chic

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger ziaroneyiski said...

Waaaaaaaaaaah nandun akoooooooo ate!!!! http://ridiculousrod.multiply.com/photos/album/11/Mangaholix_sa_MOA_and_Pyrolympics_May_31_2008_

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mukhang Bryan-boy yun blonde in shades ah! hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork