Click here Bookmark this page!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Arcade games, Random thoughts

I've been addicted before in the DDR (dance dance revolution) in Timezone. Now I'm completely addicted in the UFO Catcher and crane games in Tom's World. They've got cool stuffed toys (original toys and not from divisoria). Most of the time, and every weekends, you'll find me hanging out in the arcade malls. It's been a struggle trying to find time to draw comics and I know I should discipline myself more. But hey, time is too short and I also need to have fun. I have been working the whole week and I still need to work on the weekends?!? At least I try not to buy the nintendo Wii to save more time from idleness/games. Sometimes I wish I don't have work for 2 months so I can just play all the games I want and draw all the comics I need to draw. I have been working straight for six years, that requires me to wake up at a certain time and render odd hours in the office. I didn't get to stop even when I was transitioning to another company. Sometimes I envy people who stop working for at least 2 months or even a year and then they get to go back to work. I wonder why people say that it will look bad in your resume. I kept thinking why does it have a negative impact in the resume... maybe it's because it shows your laziness of wanting to have idle time. If you would ask me why I'm still working up to now, it's because of TENACITY.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi po... thanks for giving us inspiration to go on with work!

-george

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say those machines will just suck money from you! Wii is more fun with the exercise ans all

 
At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I agree of such impact. Well I think naman you are enjoying with genpact. Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork