Click here Bookmark this page!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Sleepless mornings

Once again I find it hard to sleep. In a few hours my shift would start and I hate drinking beer. Right now its my second can and I don't like the feeling of being dependent in a substance just to get sleep. Anyway, I should have just worked with my comics more today. I really need to finish my book2 asap and I'm far from that. Anyway, I just finished reading Alab ng Puso kikomachine 5. Good job for Manix Abrera! At least ngayon kilala ko na si Kopong kopong at si boy bastos. HAHAHA!

On another note, Kubori kikiam is trying to submit his book to Fullybook. Good luck dude! Hope it will be approved. This is another comic strip that I dig. Have you guys tried reading Love is in the Bag? You should! It's so funny and clean! Love it. Anyway, IBM Daksh was calling the other day and I wasn't able to answer it. I think they called thrice from my cellphone to my landline. It's just that I'm so lazy right now to move to another call center. Or maybe I'm starting to feel contented with my current one. Not sure. But what I know is that I wanted to run my own business. More and more business. In that way, I don't need to drink anymore just to get some sleep. Oh yeah, there's more than that.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger Alex said...

business is the best! :)

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Hazel Manzano said...

Syempre dude! dun lang ang tunay na kayamanan!!! wala tong kinikita natin sa call center!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork