Click here Bookmark this page!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I love her, but she's taken...


Dear Ate Hazel,

It started with this appreciation day in the office, where you can write something in a piece of card, and show some love and since knowing it that deep inside me in some way or another i have to let her know that i do LIKE her, so i took the card and the opportunity to tell her since most likely i get tounge tied if i speak to her personally. The message goes like this:
"I dont even know why im writing you this, or for what benefit it would give me, i just would like to say THANK YOU. There alot of things that i have to tell you,alot of things to behold, YET somethings are better left unsaid I do hope that given a chance, you'll let me tell you what it is and why...."
The only problem is, ate, may boyfriend na siya...her bf knew bout the fact na I sent her that card. I recieved a PM using her account, "stay away from Beverly, this is her bf"...
Last night we bump into each other. we had a serious talk. she said SORRY and i said sorry. I said na its my fault in the first place and she does not have to ask for apologies. I don't know...ate...she even asked me when will i be back coz it was my off last night and...was just in the office coz of my stats. i mean...when she asked me when will i report back to office and she wants to know what made me say thanks to her.
My thanks is for making my heart skips a beat after all that ived been thru..thought the wall ived built was high enough but someone jumped over and crumbled those wall haaay thanks sorry po ate if sobrang cheesy yung mga sagot ko its what i have from the heart and since we're talking something from the heart, better tell you the truth...

Confused,
Hanz from
Cebu, call center agent
Hanz,
May borfriend na yung tao... period. In another thought, pwede sana e.. kaya lang pinalam mo na kagad kay Beverly na may gusto ka sa kanya kaya ayan tuloy, nalaman ng bf niya. Dapat kasi, hindi malalaman ng bf niya para pwede ka pang pumorma sa kanya tutal magkasama kayo sa office right? And madali na lang mapapaopen up yan si Beverly sayo kung lagi mong kachika. Ayan, tuloy naudlot dahil masyadong napaaga ang paglalantaran mo ng iyong feelings. So now, you need to be civil but maintain that distance. I'm sure guwapo ka Hanz and marami pa namang dalaga na single sa office niyo. Respect their relationship. That's the best thing.
Mga readers may maipapayo rin ba kayo kay Hanz? Please leave a comment.
Hazel
email me at hazelmanzano@yahoo.com or PM your story in facebook.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger J-me Pikman said...

TY!!!

By the way, have you ever heard about yummy-cebu.com? I hear they just finished a new contest called Mama's day out!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow....didnt thought would be this fast...talk bout technology huh! anyway....i aint pursuing her naman eh! hayaan mo na...who knows until the some falling stars, moon eclipses...and some crazy stuff will happen...at end...it'll be me and her...YUP, im longing but i aint expecting nor making any move sooner or later

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

by the way ate...this is hanz...i know for a fact that probably she was just there coz i believe that there are people that are made to JUST make your heart skip a beat for a moment and then as we're able to breathe again, we'll realize that it just cant be so we have to MOVE on...reality bites indeed, but its a good feeling to start liking someone after all ived been thru, you know po the story.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Quality Assurance Commissar said...

Be professional and move on. Affairs with co-workers will only make things much messier on the floor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork