Click here Bookmark this page!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Comics and Books

Today I ended up buying some comics. A couple of asterix, Casper graphic Novel anthology(which I thought was a rare find since I'm a fan of harvey comics), and Zits. To compensate once again for these no brainer reads, I grabbed some management and business books. I stopped reading these management books since I dropped out of graduate school. Now I feel it's time to further my knowledge since I'm being surrounded with AIM graduates in the office and i don't want to feel like dumb around them... even though what I really wanted is just to draw and not care about the people around me.

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Myke and Christine Guisinga said...

Hi sis. Napadaan lang. Hope you are doing good.

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Hazel Manzano said...

Hi Mie :)!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork