Click here Bookmark this page!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Mysterious Play - Manga, Work

I always told myself that I would someday finish Fushigi Yugi. I never had the chance to watch it in GMA and AXN and I feel that it's a "must watch" anime just like Ghost Fighter and Naruto. When I finally got my DSL, I told myself, "now I can watch Fushigi Yugi on YouTube!" Couple of Monday mornings were dedicated to watching YouTube but then boredom grew.. not because of the story but because I'm not really fond of watching on the computer or I feel like time is being wasted or maybe I just uh... matured. Yesterday I was browsing Powerbooks when tadadan... I saw some manga of Fushigi Yugi!!! Exciteness!!! Bought them without thinking if I really should buy them. But at least now, I can attain my long lost goal of finishing Fushigi Yugi!!!

I've been very busy lately. And whenever I'm busy, drawing comics would be the first one to be sacrificed in my agenda... but never shopping! Anyway, I've been working my ass for the transitioning agents to collections and at the same time for the new process that I'm handling. I don't know how I do it... but I did it. Still, a lot of things needed to be done. Hush... I'm now off to go shopping once again.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2:33 AM, Blogger o0o the beaded team o0o said...

hazel,
u can also buy fushigi yuugi at 168 or divi hehe for only 80 bucks u'll have all episodes + subtitled har har. just leave ur conscience at home nga lang muna

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Hazel Manzano said...

hehe... sayang kaka divi ko lang! dumadami na rin ang tao na nagshoshopping!

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also try basilik manga! they're d best!

 
At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember miaka... hehehe sooo shojo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork