Click here Bookmark this page!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Totoong kumpanya vs. chipangga na kumpanya

A close friend from my former company started to join my organization last night. All he said was, "shucks hazel... ngayon ko lang na realize na napaka walang kwenta pala ng ACS... walang wala dito sa kumpanya!" Now, they are scheduled to interview my former boss, who is also a close friend, in my organization. Coolness!

It got me thinking... there are still a lot more things to improve for my former company. How I wish I could help them. I really do. Oh well, it's not my concern or his concern anymore.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day!

I have submitted my resume... hope you will also consider me. Thank you

-YG

 
At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so true... hey do you still have an opening for an OM? Thanks! email me at wblueboy@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork