Click here Bookmark this page!

Monday, October 22, 2007

A song for you...

I've heard this old song and it's just so...

I still have a photograph of you
I've keep it all these years
I guess it would make you laugh to know
It still brings back the tears
REFRAIN
From another place and time
When your love was mine
A picture of innocence, your eyes
They move me even now
If I had the confidence, I'd try
To bring you back somehow
REFRAIN
To another place and time
When your love was mine
CHORUS
Maybe I'm just a sentimental fool
Bringing back memories from a photograph of you

If, just in case, 1 out of 100% probability, you are reading this right now, give me a ring or a message.

I miss you.

Damn.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. forget him. tayo na lang... lol

 
At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes we need to accept that you can never be together and life goes on...

 
At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this song!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork