Click here Bookmark this page!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Carlo J. Caparas Komiks

I have been looking for CJC Komiks for the past three weeks and I haven't found anything. Considering all the marketing tools used to promote his komiks, how come it didn't even reach us here in the south area? tsk tsk... it just gets frustrating! Anyway, most probably I will not be able to read it even if I got those komiks since I bought another two graphic novels on fables and two issues of fushigi yugi...( I'm really really enjoying this manga up to the extent of dreaming them!)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so cute ;)

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ebst place to look would be neighborhood newstands.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Hazel Manzano said...

I've looked and looked at the newstands here but I can't find any!!! argh!

 
At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have the first issues of his four comics, CJC sent it to our office as gift plus two t-shirts. ^_^ i am a pinoy komik reader and been around it ever since i was young. i just hope i can buy the next issues just practically everywhere like before, cause im sure nanay will be happy to read 'komiks' again.. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork