Click here Bookmark this page!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Random Thoughts, relationships

This call center agent sat beside me the other day to make chika. She's 28 years old. I looked at her pretty features and thought about what she has been telling me... She is really pretty and to think she fell in love with a 45 years old man seems to distract me. I mean, yeah there are negative consequences but with the "perks" she's getting, why not?
Then I remembered my two former agents back in 2004 who are now happily married to American guys. How their lives turned around well even for their families and left the call center industry for good.
With my current situation, having a relationship is the farthest from my mind. But I'll be 28 soon ... rather a few weeks from now. If I would give love another chance, I want him to be an American guy or if not, I someone stronger than me. I mean I have dated guys younger than me or some even my age but the maturity level is something one must look out for. It's not in the age. So, to conclude, maybe a 45 years old man is not bad at all. As per Willie from Wowowie said, 'nakatikim ka na ba ng 45?" lolz. Nope, I haven't.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

masarap ang 45... ehe ehe

 
At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ndi pa ko nakakatikim ng 45! lmao. hey hazel, i'm back to blogging...

i think it isnt really about the age, its more of like how much you complement each other in every way... =)

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

naku po ms. hazel, sayang beauty nyo sa matanda!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Hazel Manzano said...

anonymous - talaga? hmmm...

silvertooth26 - yah... i wanna give up but i know it will still come
thanks

venice - welcome back!!!! i like that - how you complement each other

grace - oo nga! shala!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork