Click here Bookmark this page!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Business Updates


First of all, belated Happy Halloween to all. My past week has been a real challenge. My upper left shoulder has been aching due to the things I do in the office... or maybe by pressure. I can feel God has been stretching me, preparing me for the next level.
Government has been a pain in the ass. After paying Php500 for the BIR business registration, I paid Php9ooo just for the printing of DR, OR and SI. (these are receipts needed). Yeah, the man who printed is also the same guy from BIR. Buwaya talaga ang mga taga gobyerno. I should have asked kung kasama na dun ang "lagay" para sa sarili niya. Then I still have to attend the seminar of BIR on how to file taxes for sole proprietors. In some cases, like my friend - she was asked to buy 3 fire extinguishers from the BIR guy who fixed her business registration papers.
Still a lot of things to accomplish just to get these books selling. Good thing, 2 weeks to go before KOMIKON!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork