Click here Bookmark this page!

Friday, January 08, 2010

Comics I made back when I was a Kid...

I was looking at some old stuff in my drawer yesterday when I saw these: A bunch of comics I made way way back when I was a kid. There are a lot of other stuff like magazines - which I also made. Below is Aeoronotic the little astonaut whoch was done when I was 8 years old:cover
First page

Below is something I made when I was 9 years old. I only scanned the cover since the body is made on terrible paper and cannot be read in scanner anymore... It's like Choose your own adventure type of book thingee...


Below is Fillopy made when I was 12 yrs old. I saw Fillopy in a sticker and made a story for it.




Below is Marwin also made when I was 12 yrs old.



Though it's kids stuff... I still enjoy reading them whenever I get to find them around...


Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger kc cordero said...

cute! noon pa lang malaki agad ang potensyal :)

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Hazel Manzano said...

Kc - hehe hilig ko na tlaga gumawa ng mga kwento kwento noon pang bata ako at mga gawa gawang mga magasin.. Dream come true na rin itong callwork comics!

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger walt747 said...

looks so cute, you are very talented! Make it grow!!!

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Moyie G said...

a very good artist,you also have a talent of keeping your things, shows that u really love drawing and making comics. keep it up! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork