Click here Bookmark this page!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hello My Baby!!!


Can't wait to spend the Holidays with my baby! What can I say? It has been a good month so far... American clients got drunk last weekend and gave us money bwahaha... then the 14th month pay that the company will be giving (aside from the performance bonuses, xmas ham, and the early 13th month pay). Another party this weekend and if the CEO and his associates get drunk, money will be given away again for no apparent reason.

I got tired of reading Archies so last weekend I bought some Asterix and TinTin comics just to see if I will still like them. I used to read these comics way back in the grade school library. If I liked them still, I'll be collecting those titles. Right now, I need to buy New Avengers Civil War or Spiderman Civil War for my "monito" this Christmas.

9 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger AnonymousCog said...

Hi,

Just stopping by to wish you a Merry Christmas.

AC

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger A.Fuentes said...

aww... angkyut-kyut nmn ng baby mo po =)

Asterix... maraming naadik diyan =) Ewan ko ba kung bkt pero ndi ko siya binasa kahit isang beses =p

about sa comment mo po - kahit kelan ndi pa po ako nakakapunta ng komiks convention =p hehe bkt po?

Merry Christmas, ate hazel =)

 
At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very very very CUTIE baby!!!! Mery Christmas

 
At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas hazel! and to our baby!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger A.Fuentes said...

Indie comics na nagbebenta sa komikon? Waw... meron palang ganun. Wla na po akong kilalang gumagawa ng comics... weird nga ako kc napaka-busy ng college life tas gumagawa pa ako ng comics =p waa Stress reliever ko kasi ang kisses at sa blog ko lang siya pinublish. Cge po. Tignan ko na lang po kung makaka-attend ako sa next komikon. Salamat po =)

In-add ko po ikaw sa prenster... hehe Maligayang Pasko po, ate hazel! =)

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Targrod said...

hi... are you a lasallian?

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Hazel Manzano said...

Merry Christmas guys! yup I took up MBA in DLSU and BFA in UP Diliman

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Yvette Tan said...

Ang cute ng baby mo! :D Happy New Year!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Myke and Christine Guisinga said...

Hi...Cute naman ng baby mo. Thanks for adding me to your blog at thank you sa palagiang pag daan mo dito. Ingat palagi. God Bless

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork