Click here Bookmark this page!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Kakikayan

Went shopping with my kid today but this time I'm looking for some nice red dress since she is turning two this july. It was so funny 'coz she kept on saying, "wow! wow!" when we were looking at the childrens dep't. I was thinking like, "patay! mahilig pala 'to magshopping ng damit!" hehe. It was so cute 'coz I was never like that when I was a kid. Then she also loves hair accessories. Ironically, I won't even dare to enter a store full of accessories except if it's taking for my sister and mom too long inside the store. Another thing? She always get my make up kit and put powder, lipstick and comb herself. wow. I never expected that I will have such a kikay kid.

She's been giving me endless entertainment that I forgot to draw the next strip...

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your daughter is really cute. i also have a pamangkin who's been so makulit!!!

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hazel! Hey! You're kid is celebrating her 2nd birthday? Wow! Time flies so fast. Later you would realize she's already in pre school!!!

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi po... miss ka na namin...

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

be afraid. be very, very afraid.

j/k your daughter reminds me of my younger sis. she used to be a handful as a toddler. kept raiding my mom's makeup kit and kept changing her dress every single day :D

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Hazel Manzano said...

Harold - Yup very makulit!!! and super kikay!!!

Jon - yup cant wait for her to be in school.

Julie - huy! inuman tayo ha

Errol - naku! di pa naman ako mahilig sa damit!!!

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Shuttle Girl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! She's already two years old? Ang bilis. I remember last year when you were thinking about her 1st birthday party :) I miss you guys a lot.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Hazel Manzano said...

Jendee - oo nga e!!! ang bilis ng panahon!!!! waaah!!! miss ko n kayo! grabe ang laki na ng baby ko!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork