Click here Bookmark this page!

Monday, November 24, 2008

KOMIKON 2008, Callwork on GMA

Komikon was a success! Met a lot of people from DA and Manila Bulletin. We also had a talk/ interview during the event about SKP since that is one of the highlights of the event. Thank you for all the fans who supported Callwork from the following call centers: Wachovia-Genpact, Etelecare, IQOR, Transcom, Sykes, Convergys, Global9, ACS, Teletech, ICT, Infonxx,West and other BPO's. Also book signed the SKP Roster book. Thanks to all who bought the book. Ended the day with a one on one interview with GMA so watch me talk about Callwork Comics on QTV in News on Q I will be informing you guys as to when it will be aired (yes yes... I made a lot of boo boo's during the interview and besides I was perspiring from the heat with my hair uncombed hahaha)

The table in SKP booth
Sir Roni Santiago of Baltic and Co./ Kuyug, and Jing of Mango comics
Carlo Vergara of Zsa Zsa Zaturnah
Mannix Abrera of Kiko Machine


Freely Abrigo of Kulas and Syeri Baet of Carpool


Jac Ting Lim of Pilya

some friends and former co-worker

Friends and former co-workers

Micheal David of Culture Crash/ Kubori Kikiam

Jomike Tejido of Foldabots and Mikrokosmos and Andrew Villar of Ambush

Some komiks I bought. AArgh! I should have rounded all the tables! More good komiks that I forgot to buy. It was also impossible to eat but still managed to. Callwork Comics was sold out around 5:30 pm. Again thanks guys! Hope you enjoyed reading Callwork. Till next time!

More photos/ video coverage in Azrael's Site and also here

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger lornadahl said...

Hi, Hazel! Thanks for signing my book. I had a great time. Will spread the word.

Shocks, I won't get to watch your feature! I have work. :( Anyway, may Spiff Magazine feature you as well.

All the best.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Hazel Manzano said...

lornadahl - thanks for coming and buying!!! ako din.. may shift mamayang gabi :(

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Azrael Coladilla said...

thanks thanks thanks!
ahaahaha

wait namin vol. 2

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger kc cordero said...

hazel,
i saw you when you bought a copy at the table beside my puwesto (subway yata 'yun), i thought bibili ka rin sa akin, hindi pala, hehehe. btw, i'm kc.

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Gio Paredes said...

Wow sold out 5:30 pa lang. Ang galing, congrats Hazel.

Hindi ko napa nood yung interview mo sa TV. :-(

 
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hazel,

I and my friend, both of us ex-call center peeps, both a copy each of your book at the Komikon last weekend. Thanks for signing them! I really enjoyed your comics, made me reminisce those times. Great job, keep it up! :)

Btw...is there an online version of Call Work? :)

 
At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops...I meant **bought** a copy each. And I just saw the comic archives on the left side of this blog. :D

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Jon said...

Congrats on your book! Had to leave early that day at the KOMIKON so hindi na ako nakadaan sa iyo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork