Click here Bookmark this page!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Waking the Dead


I have always been a fan of horror. Back in 2004, I started collecting True Philippine Ghost Stories since I've read the first book from my agent at that time. Now, the books doesn't seem to scare or entertain me anymore. If you want to read something different and scary, try reading "Waking the Dead" by Yvette Tan. These are collection of her short horror stories. Some of them are from anthologies. There's one story though that I didn't find it here... about the chop chop lady.. :( Remeber the rumors about Imelda Marcos having been "barang"? Her legs apparently grew scales all over. Or maybe about the Nazarene thing. The collection of stories here are very entertaining. Available in bookstores nationwaide

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger jonasdiego said...

Check out my short horror stories then. Click here: http://katatakutan.blogspot.com/ :D

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger cabbie lopez said...

wow i am also a fan of horror stories. will try to read this one. thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork