Click here Bookmark this page!

Friday, February 05, 2010

Production updates, Komikstrip, Komikero

Hi dear readers! Sorry I wasn't able to update here so much. Been busy finishing up the second book coming out this April 17 Komikon. I already did the layout of the book and still finishing up a story and a few strips. Also, the cover is now on coloring process. (Thanks to teardrop) Hey, I'll be in "Komikstrip" UP LosBanos CAS building this Feb 13 the whole day. Come and see me! We have a comic anthology to be released called "Komikero 5" For adults only. Yes, it is censored since the comic I made here is uh.. deep. Yes deep and mature. (Naks, pati comics pala nagmamature roles na rin di lang showbiz). Also Jonas and Andrew did mature roles too. Hehe
Below are the pics I got from the recent Komikero meeting. Yup we took a hike around the lake which is 1 hour long.

Above are Jonas Diego, Ed Tadeo and Borge Bergonia
The scene of Sampaloc lake around 6 pm

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork