Click here Bookmark this page!

Friday, January 02, 2009

Welcome 2009!

This 2008 has been once again a prosperous and successful year for me... just as God has promised. I am really thankful to God for always being there by my side, blessing the works of my hand. On the other side, there are challenges that had come and go. I was never a good writer and I still need to practice a lot as an artist. Being a single parent and holding a dual job, trying to find time just to doodle has been impossible. Art gifts that came from me would really mean that you are really someone special for me to do it. I was never a mathematician and statistician. In fact I almost failed my Managerial statistics subject back then. But now this is what I do in my job. Full of planning, analyzing, calculating. I love working alone and this is what callwork has given me - to be able to work just by myself. But I'm still holding people in my job. Mentoring, coaching, leading, monitoring, training, interviewing, terminating. If it wasn't for God, I wouldn't be able to to all this. In return, I try to do things for Him but sometimes the face of the devil is just there... staring at me.

I know this 2009 would be a drastic change. Drastic changes 'coz my husband wants me to go back to their house. That means giving up my job in Alabang. Four years ago (2005), I told my husband that I would want us to have our own house no matter where it is located, as long as it's only ours. I told him that I don't want marriage at that time. If he really wants to be together, just our own place would do. But he never listened to me and instead insisted on the marriage and worse, insisted on living in their house. Until now the story hasn't changed. He is still insisting to live in their house. Should I give up my job for this? Should the adjustment always come from me? John, a good friend, told me that he should be the one adjusting and living in my area since I am earning bigger and have a career to take care of. While Alex, another friend,told me that I should just not see him anymore since it just makes my life complicated. Grace, one my college friends, told me I should have ran away with her during my wedding. Moises, my new friend, told me he will bring me to Quiapo. LOLZ! On the other hand, Tetes and Lotis, my officemates, told me that I should prioritize my marriage before career. They said anyways, I can always go back to the industry and position whenever I wanted to given my experience. Cloyd, my seatmate, told me that I should avoid living with the in-laws and me and my husband should really try hard to find a place of our own.

Ah let me just forget the things I am facing right now and leave it to God. He always knows what it best for me. I know 2009 will be so much better than 2008!!! Yehey!!!So many more things to look forward!!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger walt747 said...

Yes, Pray about God's leading in your marriage, remember your priorities.. God, Family, Work... Happy New 2009 Year! God bless you and your family!!!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Alex said...

inuman na yannnn hahaha

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Hazel Manzano said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Callwork